Thursday, September 24, 2015

Why I DO What I DO







Personal photo

Viewing other people's fashion blogs has always inspired me, especially with how they make fashionable outfits and how it shows their personality. However, I never thought that I would create my own blog one day. Being a full time student, I thought I wouldn't have extra time for this, but now I'm loving it. 

I've had a Facebook since I was 12 years old, and I love using Instagram to take pictures of my outfits and share with my friends. I'm obsessed with cute clothes, and all things design-focused. I got fed up with reading blogs now and seeing things on Pinterest that I simply LOVED, but could not afford because I'm a normal college student who's broke 90% of the time due to not having full time job. So I decided to start a blog that would help students to feature real clothes for real women. 

I'll be focusing on styles that anyone can pull off at pretty much any age or with any lifestyle and I try to make them versatile so you can adapt them to your own style and needs. I like to wear outfits that gives a classic look that keeps me look young, energetic, and fresh. One of my favorite brands are Old Navy, Forever 21, and Target  because these stores have a great option for me or any fashion lovers who are interested to buy to find more affordable versions of potentially expensive outfits.

I don't want to post things that are unrealistic for women to achieve because that's not a fun feeling. I don't think life should be spent wishing you could wear high brand clothes that are hard for students to afford. Instead I've found luxury outfits with low prices that fit in to my budget for being student and too look beautiful daily. I hope my blog makes your life easier and it helps you to find what you like, or at least leads you to the best stores to find affordable luxury clothes to have an amazing college lifestyle look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment