Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Self-Esteem, Fashion, and Why I Blog?

Google 
During my high school year, I always felt that I did not look good. I worried that the way I dressed was simple compared to my friends who wore brand names such as Hollister or American Eagle. I could not afford these brands growing up in a household with a single mom. I felt a lot like the woman above because, when I was her age, I could not afford to buy fashionable, popular brand name clothes. With her clothes tearing apart, looking old and ragged, I feel very empathetic for her and identify with her.

Now I'm a college student and I don't want to feel sad anymore just because, in the past, I couldn't fit in with my friends just because of how I dressed. Now I want to enjoy my college life. I don’t want to let anything stop that and make me lose my self-esteem again, especially not just because I cannot afford luxury clothes. This is why I want to help myself feel proud about who I am and have good self-esteem. I know I am good enough to look good wearing beautiful clothes, despite not being brand name.

My favorite quote, by an unknown author, is “If you can’t find a way, create one.” This is why my new life changing blog will help other girls who might have felt similarly to me. I want to change the lives of people like the woman above. I want to let them know that we are the queens of the world and we deserve to feel good about how we can dress in luxurious clothes for affordable prices.

For all those who love fashion out there, please feel free to comment and leave suggestions, questions, and ideas for new posts on this blog.


6 comments:

  1. These look like great outfit ideas for the upcoming colder weather. I'm also impressed with the level of style at such a discounted price. This is great for students-- we all seem to be on some type of budget!

    I've noticed you market your outfits toward school fashion. Have you considered wearing these out on weekends? If so, check out my blog Hoosier Highways for possible weekend activities!
    --Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of nargizaamirova1 blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete